Spin Dinner Party Ch. 02

It was 0330 when Cara and Alex finally left to go home. The kiss Cara gave me right before she walked out the door had my cock at full attention and wanting to be buried inside her tight Irish pussy one more time.

Amy and I went up to our bedroom, and I took a quick shower. By the time I got in bed, Amy was sound asleep. Crap, I thought, not only did I have a million questions, I wanted to make love to my wife, even if my cock was exhausted and a bit tired.

Sunday morning, we were woken up by the chiming of Amy's phone blowing up with text messages.

Amy lazily rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and washed the sleep out of her eyes, and then jumped in the shower. She was purposely taking her time as she knew I was dying to know what all the text messages were about, plus I wanted to know just when and how last night's party had been planned.

I didn't believe for a second that all those women just organically allowed themselves and their husbands to get naked and fuck semi strangers. Amy or these women had clearly planned the entire night. My head was swimming with questions. Were all the couples here last night in the swinger lifestyle, and if not, what made them all of a sudden jump into the deep end of the lifestyle pool?

Amy strolled out of the bathroom, all fresh, clean, and naked. She looked amazing, and my cock instantly responded to the sight of my gorgeous naked wife

"Mmm looks like Cara and Kristy didn't tire you out after all. I think I have just the spot for that morning wood," Amy said as she climbed onto the bed and straddled me. She aimed my cock at her pussy and slowly lowered herself down onto me, taking my entire seven-inch long cock fully inside her hot wet pussy.

Once I was entirely inside of my wife, she just sat there, perfectly still on me. Her pussy wrapped around my throbbing cock.

"Did you have fun last night, baby? I told you, you would have fun, didn't I?" Amy said as she continued sitting me with my throbbing cock buried in her pussy. Every few seconds, she would flex her Kegel muscles and giggle.

Her phone kept buzzing and chirping as text after text came in.

Amy said, "Honey, would you reach over there and get my phone for me, please?"

"Babe, you're killing me here. You can feel how much I want you right now," I moaned out.

I gave in and leaned over to the bedstand and got her phone.

As I handed it to my wife, she said, "oh my, you feel so hard inside my cunt, Babe. It feels like you are going to explode inside me."

Amy was in full tease mode now. She had played this game with me than once before, usually while on vacation. It cost us our cleaning deposit at the Air B n B were staying in as we ended up breaking the bed when she finally gave in and rode me to an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Babe, you remember last time what happened when you teased me like this," I said.

Amy's eyes lit up as she dropped the phone on the bed. She leaned back and put her hands on my calves as she went into a wild hip thrusting motion. Driving my cock back and forth deep inside her hot pussy. The way Amy was leaning back, her pussy was on display, and I could watch my cock slide in and out of her swollen pussy. I reached out and began rubbing her clit with my thumb, which sent her over the edge.

She started a rip-roaring climax, and I quickly followed her, exploding my load deep inside my gorgeous sexy wife.

Amy rolled off me and quickly snuggled up to me and kissed me.

She then picked up her phone and was about to check her messages when I said, "Wait, before you do that, I want to know how and why last night happened. That didn't just happen by accident."

Amy, giggling, said, "Why, honey, do you think all us ladies planned that?"

"Yes, you most certainly did, so spill it," I said.

"Ok ok, so you remember a few weeks ago I came home late from a spin class? I told you the girls, and I had gone out for coffee afterward," Amy said.

"Yep, I sure do. That was the day you came home and fucked me so many times I could barely walk on Sunday," I said with a smile.

Amy kissed me and said, "that was fun. Anyway, while we were having coffee, Cara said she couldn't wait for Alex to get home from his business trip as she was horny and needed a sound fucking."

I laughed at that comment.

Amy went on, "well, that kind of opened up the flood gates with all the ladies about their sex life. Lisa said she wished her husband would fuck her more often. She went on and on about how he barely pays any attention to her sexually. I was shocked. How could he ignore that gorgeous lady and that figure? She is so hot and sexy. She makes mu cunt tingle every time I see her."

I said, "she sure is; she has a flawless figure. Isaac needs to have his head examined if he isn't taking care of her daily. It didn't look like he had any issue getting it up last night. Barabara sure got a mouth full of his cock at least once that I saw."

"Yes, Lisa has lost like 20 pounds over the past year, or so, she looks stunning. Hearing Lisa open up about her husband not fucking her enough, Barbara chimed in about how Chris won't let her give him a blow job. He told her the mother of his children shouldn't be putting his cock in her mouth. Barbara went on to tell us all how much she loves sucking cock and that she can almost cum at the same time she makes a guy blows his load in her mouth. She went on and on about how much she loves the salty taste of a man's cum," Amy continued.

"Damn, I missed my opportunity, it sounds like," I said with a laugh

"Hey, your cock got plenty of attention, mister," Amy said as she slapped my cock.

Amy continued, "the conversation was wide open after that. Kristy said she loved oral sex too, but mostly with other women. Kristy said she loved making another woman climax but didn't have the nerve to tell Jason she was bisexual and missed eating pussy. Kristy told us she had a girlfriend in college, and they lived together as a couple for almost two years. She hasn't worked up to tell Jason, yet, seeing as they are still in the new relationship mode. Kristy went on to say she has never had an orgasm with a man. Either from receiving oral or while being fucked by a man."

"Wow, so last night was her first orgasm with a man? For real?" I said.

"Yep, I told her you could help her with her situation, and you would get her over the edge for the first time," Amy said.

"What? You told her I would fuck her, or more you would allow me to fuck her?" I questioned.

Amy leaned down and kissed me and said, "My love, you are the best lover I have ever had, and I am not the only one that thinks that; Jacky has told me that too. You know exactly how to make a woman feel special. Whether she wants to be treated as a lover or as a dirty little whore. Oh, that comment from Jackie goes in our private vault. You cannot tell her I told you."

I was about to question her on that statement. I have seen my wife lose her mind and become a total slut while getting fucked by a guy with a large cock. Two specific men, in particular, one being Jackie's husband.

She looked at me, and her smile was gone, "Don't say it. I know what you are going to say. Yes, I physically enjoy it when Jack fucks me with his oversized fat cock, but that is just a physical release. When you are in me, you touch every part of my cunt, as well as my heart. It is why when you make love to me; my orgasms are so strong I almost pass out. I have told you several times about the swinging thing, if you are uncomfortable with me fucking other men just say the word, and I will never spread my legs for another man."

I pulled her back down to me and kissed her long and hard. "I love you, Babe and I love seeing you enjoy yourself sexually. OH, by the way, why weren't Jacky and Jack invited last night? She is one of the spin girls, I thought. We haven't seen them in almost two months," I said

Amy's expression changed more serious and said, "Um, Jackie hasn't been going; lately, she is training for another triathlon, and she and Jack are going through a bit of a rough spot in their marriage. It seems you opened up more than her cunt with your cock, and Pandora leaped out of her box."

"Crap, I knew it was a bad idea to play around with them. Not everybody's relationship can handle the lifestyle we enjoy," I said, now worried about our closest and long term friends.

"They will get through it; they are both very committed to each other and still very much in love with each other. They just need to work out a few things and set up some agreed-upon boundaries. We should have had the boundaries talk with them beforehand," Amy said

"I hope so; I would hate to think we caused them to split up," I said.

"They will be ok like I said, they are committed to staying together," Amy said.

"Ok, so back to last night, how did your coffee time conversation end up with all your spin girlfriends being open to getting naked with each other? More so, involving their husbands, did they want things to go as far as they did? They were all ok with their husbands fucking their friends in front of them?"

Amy, giggling now, said, "well, all of the women, except for Cara, were complaining about how they were horny all the time, and their husbands rarely wanted to fuck them. I just happen to throw out the jealousy thing, how would their husbands feel about seeing how attractive other men found their wives and how those same men would jump at the chance to fuck them."

"Damn, I love my wife," I said

Amy had a devilish look in her eyes now as she said, "So I asked them if they were all up for a dinner party, and I would plan a way for everybody to end up naked. They just needed to keep it a secret from their husbands as to what we were planning."

I smiled and said, "I had my suspicions that you planned it all."

"Well, at first, I thought we would try doing the glory hole scheme again, but I wasn't sure if all the women enjoyed sucking cock or not, I knew Barabara did, but not the other women. All of the ladies had explicitly said they wanted to be fucked. Lisa added in, fucked good, hard, and long. I got the idea of musical chairs from an article I read the other day about children's games and how musical chairs was terrible for young children's self-esteem. I thought, well, it may be bad for them, but I think it could be a lot of fun for a bunch of horny fortyish-year-old women."

I asked, "So do you think all the ladies were happy with how things played out?"

"Let's see," Amy said as she picked up her phone to check the text messages.

Amy opened her phone and said, "oh, Barbara started a group for all of us spinners. That's convenient. There are some direct one on one texts as well."

"Start with the group. What time did Barbara send the first message?" I asked

Amy said, "ok, the first message came in at, oh gosh, 6 am this morning. I bet she didn't even get to bed."

Amy read the first message, "this is from Barbara. Thank you, Amy. We had a great time last night, and Chris has changed his mind about blow jobs."

Laughing out loud, I said, "gee wonder what made him change his mind? Could it have been watching his wife blow four different guys while at the same time she was getting fucked by four different guys?"

Amy was giggling now and said, "that might have something to do with it. She sure looked like she was in heaven."

She read me the rest of the group messages and leaving out some of the more personal texts the women shared, which was fine. But all of them thanked Amy for the dinner party and especially the musical chairs.

Then she went to the direct text messages, the first one from Lisa.

Amy read the text to me, "Amy, Isaac, and I had a wonderful time last night. Thank you so much for last night. Isaac and I would love to get together again with you two, either just us four or with the rest of the ladies and their husbands. PS, my pussy is so sore; Isaac has fucked me four times since we got home. Be careful what you wish for, right?"

Smiling, I said, "way to wake up Isaac; how could he ignore Lisa. Is she really fifty-five? She looks like she is in her thirties. That body of hers is amazing. You know how I am around black women."

Amy said, "you sound like you are disappointed you didn't get to fuck her last night."

"Truthfully, Babe, I was very nervous last night when we started the game. When you added to the game's rules about the woman left standing, got to take an article of clothing off the guy playing the music, I knew where you wanted the game to head. But, I wasn't sure how far you or the other women would let things go or how comfortable everybody would be with it all. Everybody had a healthy buzz going, and Kristy and Barbara were slurring their words, so I knew things could get out of hand, and I was worried someone was going to end up hurt." I explained.

Amy was smiling as she said, "well, there was a reason I had you playing the music in the first round. I mentioned to Kristy; she should let herself end up without a lap to sit in when the music stopped, and if she happened to take your pants off, she wouldn't be disappointed, nor would the rest of the ladies."

Just then, Amy's phone buzzed. Amy answered the call, and I listened to a one-sided conversation.

Amy saying, "Hello gorgeous. Yes, we had a wonderful time as well. Sure we don't have any plans this afternoon. Yes, it is a beautiful day; we can hang out around the pool. Oh, well, that sounds lovely, but John and I tend to go without swimsuits at home. We don't have anything to hide after last night."

Amy hung up and looked at me with lust-filled eyes.

"Who was that?" I asked

"It seems Kristy needs you to fuck her again and teach Jason how to fuck his new girlfriend. They are coming over in an hour or so," Amy said, smiling.

"She didn't say that," I said sarcastically

"No, she didn't say that on the phone," Amy said as she turned her phone to me and showed me Kristy's text.

I read it to myself.

"Amy, my vagina is on fire. I need John in me again. I hope that doesn't upset you. Please, will you let your husband fuck me at least one more time, if not more? Please, please. I didn't truly believe you when you said he could make me cum. Oh my God, I need it again and again. I was beginning to think I had a broken vagina."

I looked up at Amy with a bit of a smug look on my face.

Amy slapped me and said, "I love you, Babe. I am so lucky; I get to fuck you whenever I want; my friends are so jealous. Should I be mean and tell her it was a onetime fuck?"

"Don't you dare," I said with a bit too much excitement in my voice.

"Oh my, are you sure you can handle her and Cara at the same time?" Amy giggled.

"What, Cara? What's she got to do with today?" I asked.

"Alex and Cara are coming over for a barbeque this evening. Cara and I decided last night while you boys were off fucking our friends," Amy said.

My cock was at full attention with the thought of getting to stick it into Kristy's luscious pussy. Upon hearing that Cara was going to be here as well, my cock started throbbing.

Amy saw me pondering the situation ahead and said, "It looks like Kristy is not the only one that had a dream come true last night."

"What?" I asked.

"So that day, all we spin girls got together for coffee; Cara asked after if she and I could talk in private once all the other girls left," Amy said.

"Hmm, and just what did you two talk about, pray tell?" I asked, now very curious.

"So Cara had been pretty quiet while the rest of the ladies bared their lack of sex and how much they wanted to be desired. When the rest of the girls had left, Cara opened up. She asked if we had ever done anything like what we were discussing before. So I told her that, yes, we had some experience swinging. She got a big smile on her face when I told her that, and she grabbed me and kissed me out of the blue. Full-on lip kissed me with tongue and everything," Amy said.

My cock started twitching, listening to Amy and the thought of getting both Kristy and Cara at the same time.

Amy seeing my cock twitching, said, "easy big boy, you are going to need all your strength this evening, I think."

"After Cara stopped kissing me, she went on to tell me that she and Alex have been talking about experimenting with some swinging. She and Alex met in high school when she first moved here from Ireland and both of them have never been with anybody else of the opposite sex. They both had some curiosity about being with a different person. Plus she said, she really wanted to be with someone that would treat her like a slut and whore. She was craving it. It sounds like they have a sex drive to rival ours. Cara said that one night they were sharing fantasies about who they would want to explore with for the first time. Cara asked Alex if there were any women he had in mind. Alex told her there was a woman in her spin class that he found very sexy and wouldn't mind getting naked with; it turned out that woman was me," Amy explained.

"Well, you can't blame him. You are gorgeous, Babe, and now we know he has good taste," I said as I kissed Amy.

Amy smiled and continued, "So Cara went on to tell me that she was attracted to you from the first time she saw you at the gym, and you helped her with one of the weight machines. She said you were so nice and didn't hit on her like all the other men do at the gym. Cara said she would get so nervous every time she saw you that she could barely work out after that. She even told me that on several occasions, she had to go into the women's locker room and masturbate while thinking about you taking her from behind, bent over one of the weight machines."

"Haha, very funny. Like that gorgeous twenty-eight-year-old Irish goddess was fantasizing about me, yeah right," I said with a smirk on my face.

"John, it is true. She was very serious and precise about how she wanted you to take her. She said Alex and her have been fantasizing about having sex with us for the past several months. Cara said that they have even role played to pretend she was me when Alex fucked her, and Alex would pretend to be you when he fucked Cara. They didn't know how to approach us about it without freaking us out. Plus, she said she got the feeling you didn't like her, as you would barely talk to her at the gym, even when she got up the nerve to talk to you. You remember what it was like when we first started in the lifestyle, how awkward we felt meeting new people and seeing what they were into, plus the fear of being rejected." Amy said, very serious now.

"Well, I never talked to her at the gym because I couldn't. I got so tongued tied around her. She works out in those skin-tight leggings and a tight belly shirt. Confession, I have had to go in the men's locker room a few times and jerk off to her." I said, smiling at Amy.

Amy smiled at me and said, "if you didn't, I would be worried about you. She is drop-dead gorgeous. Her cunt has to be the prettiest cunt I have ever seen. Plus, she tastes amazing, especially when I was eating your cum out of her tight little pink cunt. I had my suspicions about the nights you would come home from the gym and attack me. I figured it had something to do with Cara being at the gym. I have seen the way you look at her, and I can't blame you. I haven't dared to let myself fantasize about being with her or Alex. It was crazy she told me they both wanted us; they are both so hot I just figured they were out of our league. Well, it is all out in the open now. You are only the second man to fuck her and the first to make her cum while being fucked. Alex said he had never heard Cara talk so slutty as when you were fucking her. I thought his cock was going to explode inside my cunt; it turned him on so much."

https://bangshift.com/general-news/ebay-find-2/trying-too-hard-1966-american-motors-ambassador-dpl-with-muscle-looks-it-didnt-deserve/

http://xahara.bcu.ac.uk/user/view.php?id=1160

https://www.blognone.com/node/112443

https://feedback.bistudio.com/people/manage/91967/

https://betterlesson.com/community/my/lesson/678294/quality-control-systems-manager

https://fileforum.betanews.com/profile/qavocayu

https://binaryoptionrobotinfo.com/forums/users/nevikaxi/

https://www.bebee.com/producer/@karen-moloney/l-d-professional-development-events-august-september-2018

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/zovotete/

https://www.black-book-editions.fr/news-2021.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Night Out Ch. 02: Good Morning

My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 07