My Wife Nadia Pt. 07

Things had certainly progressed now. Matt and Andrea had split (she was hooking up with an old friend of hers behind Matt's back). Matt had found a yoga instructor to shack up with and she wasn't into sharing.

Nadia was pregnant (it was ours). She was just barely starting to show but her breasts had already filled out quite incredibly. I was working late, out grabbing a late dinner and got a text from Nadia

"Can I send you a photo?" she messaged.

This was intriguing right away. She'd been looking at landscaping stuff for the backyard and constantly sent photos of ideas but didn't usually ask before sending them.

Ding! It was a photo of her quite large, still perky, breasts. Naughty girl! I still had a few hours until I would be on the way home. Then I realized she couldn't have taken the photo, someone had to have held the camera.

"Gorgeous babe! Ummmm who took the photo?" I responded.

"I'll tell you when you get home," she teased.

"Are they still there?" I asked.

"No he just left," she replied.

"Who was it? Matt stop by?" I asked curiously.

"No haha I'll tell you when you're home," she continued to tease.

The last couple hours droned on and I was so curious. As soon as I could, I bolted home. Nadia was already in bed, naked.

"Okay, I'm home... who took the pic?" I asked in a rush.

"Get in here, you have to fuck me while I tell you," Nadia demanded.

I was wildly curious, stripped down, climbed under the covers and slid my fingers to Nadia's pussy. She was already wet.

"Ok?" I asked.

She looked me in the eyes, and mischievously whispered,

"No. Fuck me."

I climbed on top and slid my hard cock in her.

She moaned, "ohhh god I need you!"

I leaned in about to whisper in her ear and ask who took the photo again but she beat me to it.

Nadia moaned, "Kev, Kev took the photo." (Remember Kevin from Part 4? My buddy in the hallway that heard Matt ploughing Nadia and her screaming into the pillow?)

Nadia explained, "He was dropping stuff off for you, I was just coming home from the gym, invited him in for coffee but said I needed a quick shower."

My mind was racing, what had they done? The photo of her breasts was definitely taken in the master bathroom. I slowed my pace fucking Nadia down, I wanted more of the story.

"I got out of the shower and thought I heard something upstairs. I'd left the bedroom door open but the bathroom door was shut. I grabbed a towel and peaked out in the bedroom. I caught Kev peaking in the bedroom door from the hall," Nadia explained between deep breaths.

Nadia knew he'd heard her getting railed by Matt. I told her about it when we were fucking after the incident. She was embarrassed but a little turned on, after all it wasn't any worse than her giving Steve a show.

"I got turned on and called him over, I figured if he'd heard me, why not let him take a peak?

So he came in the bathroom, I asked him to grab my phone and take a picture of my tits for you and dropped the towel." Nadia teased.

I was trying not to explode in Nadia as I slowly kept sliding inside her.

"He took the picture, put the phone down and asked if he could touch my tits. I was horny so I let him," Nadia paused waiting to see my reaction.

I smiled and kept driving into her.

"Before I knew it, he had me half sitting on the counter and was fingering me, then he ended up licking my pussy until I came," Nadia explained, a little timidly.

I was having a hard time containing myself. Nadia had mentioned before that Matt never fingered her or licked her pussy, when they got together it was always about that massive cock fucking her.

"He picked me up and tossed me on the bed and went back to licking and fingering me. I ended up orgasming again," Nadia was breathing heavily between hers words.

Nadia continued, "Right after I got off, I didn't even realize it but Kev had his pants off, he moved up to kissing my tits and all of a sudden I felt the head of his cock."

My heart was racing, I was hard listening to what had happened and was struggling not exploding inside Nadia.

Nadia breathed heavily, "I grabbed it before he got it inside me. I wanted to fuck him but I felt too guilty. He's still with his girlfriend and I didn't know what you'd say."

I had to stop fucking Nadia to avoid exploding inside her, I asked, "Did you fuck him?"

"Well, umm, technically yes?" she replied sheepishly.

I slammed my cock inside Nadia, and picked up my pace. I wanted to know what technically meant but my wife had just been eaten out by a buddy.

Nadia moaned loudly, took a deep breath and explained, "I jerked his shaft and played with the head of his cock inside me but wouldn't let him slide it in."

I had to stop slamming my cock into Nadia and let her finish the story.

Nadia continued, "I told him I was worried about him and his girlfriend.. he said they were on the outs anyway and tried to push in but I wouldn't let go of his shaft."

"He ate your pussy and the head of his cock was inside you, you were fucking. You should have just taken it," I told her.

"I know.. I feel horrible," Nadia sighed.

She knew I was super close to cumming inside her. She looked my in the eyes, smiled and whispered, "his tongue was amazing though!"

I thrust hard, lost control and came in her.

Before I fell asleep I texted Kevin, "Great photo."

"You're good with it, ya?" Kevin replied.

"All good bud. It sounds like Nadia owes you though!" I told Kevin.

He replied, "Holy fuck, what a tease!"

Nadia did concede that while Kev took it upon himself to eat her pussy and get her off twice, that perhaps she did "owe him".

As expected, Kev and his girlfriend were done and she moved out less than 2 weeks later. They'd been on the rocks for some time. I took great pleasure reminding Nadia that she owed him.

Nadia conceded, "Fine! Tell him I'm coming over for a movie night tomorrow."

She went over the next night. I asked her to send photos, or videos wanting a photo journal like the night she and Matt had.

She was there for 3 hours and not one message. I messaged asking how things were going.

Nadia responded, "Just about to leave, I'll tell you about it when I'm home."

"Did you guys fuck?" I asked.

"Yup..." Nadia simply responded.

"Photos?" I asked.

"No... it was my debt to pay him. I'll tell you about it when I'm home," Nadia replied defiantly.

Nadia got home, we jumped in bed. She smelled of some other soap, she'd obviously showered at Kevin's place.

"So?" I was dying to know.

"We watched TV and he started playing with my tits, which led to us moving to the bedroom. We got naked and he fingered and licked me til I came again," she explained.

"The same thing happened, he crawled up to kiss my tits, I felt the head of his cock and grabbed his shaft. I teased him. I wouldn't let him get more than just the head in.

The fucker then tickled me out of nowhere and I let go so he thrust his cock inside me!" She giggled

I laughed and jumped on top of Nadia, teasing her with the head of my cock.

"It's a good thing he's good with his tongue. His cock is just, meh. He's not as big as you," and then she moaned "or Matt."

I thrust deep inside her.

"I wanted to get off again so I asked to ride him. I got on top and it took a bit but I got off. I'm pretty sure he wanted to cum inside me, I could tell he was about to and jumped off. He came all over his own tummy," she explained between thrusts.

"We cleaned up and went back to the TV. After a while he started playing with my tits again, I hadn't gotten fully dressed so I didn't have my bra on.

He pulled me up and took me back to the bedroom. This time after I stripped down, he laid me at the edge of the bed and got down on his knees on the floor and licked my pussy," she quietly exclaimed.

She moaned, "His tongue really is good!"

"Did you get off again?" I asked while I slowed my pushing inside her.

"Ohhh fuck yes, with my thighs wrapped around his head!" she moaned.

"Then he stood up, grabbed my hands and stretched them over my head and against the bed. He wouldn't let me grab his cock again as he thrust it into me

He fucked me, holding my thighs as my tits bounced like crazy.

I could tell he was about to cum again and told him not in me!" Nadia described.

"You're already pregnant," I said hoping to hear Kev had pushed his seed into her.

"Ya but cumming in me is only for you," she paused and moaned slightly "and Matt that one time".

I almost came inside her right then and there.

"So as Kev was about to cum, I wiggled away, he pulled out and came on my thighs and pussy," Nadia sighed.

I picked up my pace, turned on that he'd cum right on her pussy.

"I wasn't expecting it, that fucker then pushed his messy cock right back into me" then she sighed "it was kind of hot, but he didn't last long and was done."

I exploded inside Nadia at the thought of Kev actually pushing his cum covered cock, through his mess and back inside Nadia's pussy.

"I showered there and that was that," she said as she winked.

https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/what-are-you-listening-to.3768/page-3714

https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/morning-woods.432147/page-124

https://alphacoders.com/users/profile/182963

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1822222/

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/60586/toyota/x/on-road-prices-for-2020-toyota-rav-4-le-hybrid#latest

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-20-Ultimate-Team-freezes-when-loaded/m-p/8795696

https://fxhome.com/forum/discussion/52079/history-of-save-files-of-your-video/p1

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/favorite-us-state-2071933/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/gisefixe/about-me/

https://forums.garmin.com/apps-software/mac-windows-software/f/garmin-express-windows/217974/910xt-and-win10-didt-pair

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Night Out Ch. 02: Good Morning

My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 07