Marjorie's Gang Goes with a Bang!

MARJORIE AND THE GYMNASTS

"Andrew," she said, as I came into her pretty ass.

"God Marjorie, how can I ever keep out of you," I said.

"That's quite a load Andrew and it concerns what I'm about today," she replied.

I pulled my still hard cock out of her tight arse, now full of lubricating cum, thick, white and slippery. I wiped myself with her pants, already soaked from her own emissions. They smelled delicious. Marjorie's juices are always pungent and tasty. I like to wear her pants over my head.

"Are you listening Andrew," she said and slid her mouth over my cock

I shuddered. Marjorie always had a devastating mouth as Doris and Susan would testify. A few minutes of my Mother's tongue and they were both reduced to helpless orgasms. In fact, Doris said that when she was fucked by Marjorie, she came all the time. She said she quite enjoyed me giving her a good cocking, just for a rest from her younger sister's voracious mouth. Susan, young enough to be her daughter said about the same. I knew this was true because when we had a party for Doris recently, I could hear Susan cumming very noisily under Marjorie through the wall.

"Sorry darling, I was dreaming about fucking your lovely pussy," I lied.

She smiled, "What I wanted to say Andrew, is that I want a gang bang. I'm getting my "randy rat" feelings again."

What Marjorie was saying is that sometimes me or Doris, or even Susan sometimes weren't good enough for her. She wanted a lot of variety and fast. The last time at her birthday party I had counted that she'd taken thirty loads of cum before she was satisfied. I knew it was time to go down to the gym and the church again.

I said, "I know the ropes Marjorie, I'll go down to the gym and the church this morning," I promised.

She replied, "And stop off at the football clubs too."

I said humorously, "Which code, darling?"

"All of them Andrew." As if I didn't know what her response was going to be.

Thing weren't as complicated as usual as the Jenkins in the basement had moved out the other day so at least we had space. If I got as many people as I thought from the gym, the church and the three football codes, (not forgetting the basketball team) it was going to be crowded and busy. I talked to Doris and Susan and they both offered to help out."

Susan said, "I hot and so horny Andrew, even your last fuck didn't satisfy me."

Doris said, "I must say Andrew, a few big cocks in me would be very welcome." I was feeling inadequate.

I made up a list of what we needed. I was determined not to forget anything like I did last time. How can you order the grog and forget the glasses? So I set off on my rounds, not forgetting one of the lovely photos Adam from Dymchurch had taken of Marjorie when we were there on holiday recently. It was the one of her naked, looking over her shoulder and wiggling her ass. I know the vicar and the choirboys liked the one with her covered in Adam's cum, so I took that one as well.

It was an exhausting day. I ordered the chairs and the tables, the grog AND the glasses this time and some assorted nibbles from the patisserie for when the civilised patrons were watching Marjorie, Susan and Doris being fucked in any number of positions by any number of people. I was glad the other girls were going in with Marjorie, I'd hate to see her feeling lonely The clubs were very enthusiastic about the event and I had to go to the local copier place to get posters made of Marjorie's ass. As a result, I could see there was going to be a riot at 39 Granville Park next Saturday, (which I had appointed as the date)

When I got home, Marjorie asked me how many I thought would be attending. I think she was thinking that somehow Susan and Doris might limit her exposure to the best cocks available.

I said, "About a hundred and fifty to two hundred, Marjorie."

"Fuck," She replied.

"Exactly," I riposted.

The rest of the week was spent in organising the flat downstairs. I had been thinking about mattresses or something for the girls but thought perhaps a large tarpaulin might be more appropriate as I'd just had the carpet cleaned after the Jenkins had departed. I'd got the tables and chairs laid out and the grog was in the fridge. Well, in all three fridges. I'd dug out the camera and music gear and the local pub band would be along to serenade the girls. Susan had said her friend Cherry (what an appropriate name) would be running the sound and the camera work. Apparently she was big in visual arts and said she'd bring floodlighting. Fuck, at this rate we could organise the Olympic Games!

On Saturday, Cherry came early to inspect the equipment and unload to floods. Christ I could easily unload into her as well. Susan had chosen well.

"Susan said I should wear a G-String while I'm working, Andrew. Is that OK?"

I just nodded dumbly Is the earth round? The Vicar and the church choir arrived early and grabbed the seats closest to the action and I was wondering where the sports guys were and of course, they weren't going to sit around until they'd finished with their choice of entertainment. Well I was wrong there. Closer to the start, a whole load of blokes turned up showing how excited they were and waiting to be called. Gradually they filled up the chairs and sipped champagne. Perhaps I should have published a programme and sold popcorn.

Cherry (what a pair of knockers. Whoops, sorry) had things under control, the lights were on, focussed on the tarpaulin, the local band were practicing "Hotel California" and there was a hum of expectation and good natured banter from the audience and the upcoming participants. I think I was wise; it would have been a bit rough just with a tarpaulin so I had scattered a few large cushions around the "arena" so they could be comfortable and something to bite on if they encountered a particularly large cock.

I realised at this stage I was going to miss out again. It's one thing to score on one body, but trying to keep the count going on three required more than a cosmetic magic marker. I needed a clipboard and a video camera. Which we had. At dead on 2.00pm, the band struck up with "You Came" a 1988 Kim Wilde number, which showed they had been thinking about the event. So we were away.

Desmond from the Gym and basketball club arrived first. He's already done Susan and Marjorie, so he chose Doris for his sixteen inches. You should have seen her grin! The other two were soon accommodated by two very large blokes from one of the rugby codes, (I forget which, I'm a cricket person myself) and I was soon busy with my magic markers, video camera and clipboard. It seemed at this stage, doggy was the most popular and as the proceedings went on, more and more marks and diagonal slashes were being marked on the girl's sensational asses. At three o'clock, I had scored Marjorie 15, Susan 12 and surprisingly, the find of the event, Doris with 18.

Because we had invited the church I was also armed with a green magic marker for the excited sopranos and upcoming baritones who were enthusiastically casting aside their cassocks and queuing in line to unload with the big guys. The Vicar had an amazingly big cock and later the girls said that they'd all had him at least once.

The champagne was going down a treat, the smoked salmon had run out early but the exclusive selection of cheeses and biscuits was hanging in there. The place was blinded by mobile phone flashes every time one of the guys came into one of the girls. There were noisy orgasms from the girls, which was also quite frequent.

"My God," I thought as I watched Cherry in her little G-String rushing around, recording the event, watched carefully by the band members. I clapped my hands and managed to make myself heard.

"My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm declaring an interval so the girls can recover. For the sporting guys, call it half time and suck on an orange or something. You've been sucking on pussy for a while so it's time for a break. There's still plenty of grog, guys."

It was now 3.30pm. Marjorie had been penetrated by 19 blokes, Susan, showing signs of fatigue was 15 and Doris, that old trouper was up to 23. I was watching while Susan retired from the field and Cherry took her place enthusiastically and motivated to the band into "I Can't Get No Satisfaction." I can't remember whose song that was.

Susan was turning into a trouper too. Despite her thighs and legs (and face) were swamped with cum, she took over the recording with equanimity. "I really must fuck her later," I thought. I blew second half and the boys "went over the top" as their grandfathers had done over a hundred years ago. But with significantly more enthusiasm.

The second half, like any match was a battle and by the time I blew the whistle for full time, the cheese had run out and almost all of the champagne. The band were finishing up with Ian Drury's "Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll" and the remnants of the choir were making a terrific job of a rendition a la "Tocata In Fugue." The choir who had embarked on the girl's seemed to have lost their voices for some reason.

I clapped my hands to get some attention and made my announcement:

"My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen, here are the final results: Susan (retired) on 15, Cherry on 11, Marjorie on 29 and (big applause), Doris on 37. (Huge cheers) That bring the proceedings to a close and I'll be around to announce the next competition in the near future. I'd like particularly to thank the members of the choir who participated and came into the girls. Your bodily fluids are appreciated by the girls and looked forward to in the future."

It was a great day and the place was a wreck. I'd need one of those clever vacuum cleaners that suck up water as well as dry stuff as you could float a punt on the contents of the tarpaulin. When everyone had gone home, I crawled into my new King Sized bed, completely exhausted to be joined shortly later under the sheets by Susan, Cherry, Marjorie and Doris.

I slept immediately, and wondered as I dropped off, what was in store for me when I awoke in the morning.

https://pokemaster.es/social/christie-rivera/

https://pimpandhost.com/album/29339472

https://www.cphs.pitt.edu/community/profile/buyenipu/

https://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/shh-10-good-times-to-shut-up/

https://www.playpcesor.com/2018/12/likoda-ibon.html

https://motherless.com/m/nodekiki

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=778616

https://moz.com/community/users/14071185

https://www.motorlegend.com/membre/sirihoqu.html

http://classifieds.mk.ru/user/512715/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Night Out Ch. 02: Good Morning

My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 07