A COVID Journey Pt. 08

This story is part eight of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please read the previous parts first to get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story. This is the first part of the story posted in Exhibitionist instead of BDSM because that is its focus.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

This story references a previous dinner that was told in A COVID Journey Part 02.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

I developed part eight from a suggestion that my editor 1moeannie made. I hope I gave her idea, the justice it deserved.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn how to practice BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through several tests, including punishments. It is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their Mom, Alice.

===============

Thursday Evening: Getting ready for Dining out

I napped for a while, but not deeply as I thought about how dinner at a restaurant with Howard would go. At the end of last Thursday's dinner, I ended up practically naked in the parking lot and then drove home that way. I knew Howard would make this an interesting adventure.

I became fully awake when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I was still naked when I opened it and Howard was there holding a very skimpy dress.

I held the dress up in front of me. The dress was my favorite shade of dark green. It was made of a thin, somewhat stretchy fabric that would hug my body and display all my curves. It had thin straps in the front. At the top of the shoulders on my back, each strap split into three more delicate straps. The dress was backless except for how the thin straps crossed each other as they connected at three places on the backside of the dress. one strap just below the arms, another about where my bra strap would be, and the third midway between the second strap and my waist.

The front had a deep V front that I figured would end at my navel. If I wore a bra, it would be showing. I asked, "What bra should I wear?"

He replied," A bra would ruin the look."

I said, "But, dresses with necklines that plunge this deep are for women with small tits. I've got double Ds. This deep neckline is going to display a lot of my breasts. If I'm not very careful, my breasts will be completely exposed."

He replied with a smile, "Then you'll need to be very careful. Plus, I like your generous cleavage."

I held the dress up against my body and said, "This dress will barely cover my butt."

Howard said, "You'll also need to be careful how you move."

I then asked, "What underwear should I wear?"

He handed me a collar and said, "Just this."

"Howard, No panties? If there is just a little breeze, my pussy will be exposed."

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

I then said, "I know, I need to be very careful."

He then said, "You'll get to wear these also." And he handed me a pair of strappy stilettos with a heel that was close to 5" tall and also dark green purse. The shoes and purse perfectly matched the dark green of the dress. He then handed me a black choker with an O-ring in the front and a back buckle closure. The choker was actually a fancy collar.

He added, "You can add a nice set of earrings, a necklace, and rings if you wish. I'll have some other jewelry to add when we leave." He said, "Be sure to put a brush in your purse. "

I felt my nether regions get moist and said, "You are the kinkiest person I have ever met. If I don't get arrested for indecent exposure, it will be an awesome dinner."

He smiled, and said, "You'll have to be careful, so you don't. Be ready to leave at 4:30. I will knock on your door at that time."

With that, he gave me a passionate kiss, then turned and walked out of my bedroom.

I called my girls and told them about my outfit for dinner tonight. I recounted all the sexual play I'd experienced since I last talked to them; Him giving me oral in the theater after he got the news of my clean STD test, followed by him taking me on the rack without a condom. Then the next morning, cooking breakfast in the nude and then being fucked over the dishwasher, then the sensations of the water room followed by the Role-Playing floor and the many orgasms I had in the medical exam room. I had lost track of how many orgasms I experienced. I told them I had gotten into subspace multiple times due to Howard's control.

Michelle said, "Jessica was able to get me into subspace by tying me to your bed, inserting a vibrator, and then lightly squeezing my nipples repeatedly. It was wonderful."

Jessica chimed in, "But Michelle just can't get into the dominatrix role enough to help me get into subspace. I've wanted to experience what that is like ever since you and Michelle did.

Michelle said, "I can't wait to see you on Monday and have you treat us like Howard treated you. Maybe you can get Jessica into subspace."

Jessica reminded Michelle that I would be wearing a chastity belt so we couldn't have our usual fun. "Michelle, Mom won't be able to use a feeldoe on us."

I replied, "That is true, but I can make you use it with each other. Plus, I can use a strap-on. I just won't get as much pleasure as I would with a feeldoe. However, I am pretty sure I can get Jessica into subspace."

Michelle then asked, "How does Howard's cock feel in your pussy?"

I replied, "His cock is about normal length, but it is thicker than I've experienced before. It stretches the walls of my vagina, which increases the stimulation, plus the warmth from it increases my pleasure. It's a thousand percent better than a dildo." We all laughed.

Jessica said, "I'd love to feel Howard in me, but I would never get between you and a guy you are obviously falling for."

Michelle volunteered, "We're just glad that you are happy and getting some enjoyment from all the kinky play, but I have to agree with Jessica. I am a little jealous."

"Kids, if Howard wants to play with you, I would not object. He is my master, if it makes him happy, then it makes me happy."

Michelle asked, "I think we'd love to have Howard do with us what he has already done with you. Has he asked you to stay?"

I replied, "Not yet, but he is hinting at it."

We talked for another 10 minutes. I told them about the many enjoyable discussions I had with Howard on so many topics. "We can talk for hours without bringing up sex. "

Jessica asked, "Have you asked Howard if we could visit you there?"

"Girls, I have not. I need to make sure I get to stay here before I ask."

We talked for a little longer and then said our goodbyes. I updated my diary and then set the alarm in my phone for 3:45 just in case I napped too long and shut my eyes.

I woke up to my alarm. I was glad I'd set it. All those orgasms had tired me out.

I showered and washed my hair. I put a towel around my wet hair and started to get ready for dinner.

I worked on my makeup and then put on the dress and shoes that Howard provided. I looked in the mirror. The inner third of each breast was exposed, with a hint of my areola showing. I arranged my hair by letting half fall down my back and a quarter to fall forward to either side of my face and down to my breasts. I didn't have enough hair to cover up as Lady Godiva had, but my hair did give me a little more coverage.

As I moved in front of the mirror, I knew I would need to move very carefully if I didn't want to expose anything. Somehow, I knew that Howard would make that difficult.

Alice's Exhibitionist Dinner.

I sat waiting for the clock to reach 4:30 pm. At 4:30 pm sharp, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

He was wearing his gray suit. We embraced and kissed. I felt his hand move down to the hem of my dress and then cup my naked vulva. We didn't move for a minute.

He said, "I promised you some additional jewelry." He took a small step backward, reached into his suit pocket, and pulled out a pair of curved nipple clamps. He pushed the straps of my dress aside and my breasts were completely exposed.

He said, "These clamps are unique in that they attach to the base of your nipple and are curved to lay flat against your breasts. Your nipples poking against the fabric will show more than these will. "

I smirked and said, "I don't think that was my biggest worry about this dress."

He carefully attached the clamps, adjusted their tension so my nipples would feel they were there, but I'd be able to handle the pressure all evening. He made sure the body of the clamps hung down so the fall of the dress from my breasts would hide them.

He pulled the dress's straps almost back into its place as he left some of each areola showing. He said, "I do appreciate how beautiful your areolas are."

I said, "I was worried for a moment that you'd want me to put rouge on them so they'd stand out more."

He scratched his chin, looked at his watch, and said, "I hadn't thought of that. We've got the time for you to do it."

"No way, with this dress, anyone who even glances at me will see them." Then I noticed he was laughing.

"I think that dress already does enough to make them stand out. Come on, let's go."

We went into the garage, walked past my car and the black suburban to a classic mustang convertible in pristine shape.

"Wow, that is a classic," I said.

"It's actually a replica. It has all the modern safety features, like airbags, stability traction, et cetera. Unless you look closely, you can't tell it is not an original. Even the convertible top is automatic. It's even got a powerful heating and A/C system."

He opened the door to the passenger seat and helped me in. My dress rode up as I got in, exposing my bare butt resting directly on the fine leather upholstery.

Howard handed me a scarf for my hair and then backed out of the garage. He lowered the top, then we drove out the driveway. He turned the heater up, which made the ride more pleasant. The scarf kept my hair under control. However, I had to hold on to the straps of my dress to keep my breasts covered in wind.

We got on the 101 northbound and the sound system started playing "Ventura Highway." I laughed and then asked, "Very appropriate, so where are we headed?"

He replied, "Main Street, Ventura. They've closed the street so the restaurants can set up tables outside, however, I have booked an inside booth.

We watched the sunset as we headed toward Ventura. Howard put his right hand on my lap and pushed my dress up to completely expose my pussy for anyone who could see into the car. He then started to massage it.

After a few minutes, he inserted a finger and said, "Your wetness tells me that you are clearly enjoying this." He then inserted a second finger and started rubbing my g-spot. With his thumb, he began to rub my clit.

The road's vibration combined with the slight pain from the nipple clamps and his hand's ministrations quickly brought my passion to a boil.

"Master, may I come? Please may I come?"

"Yes," he said.

I screamed my passion into the evening. Suddenly, the car next to us beeped its horn. I looked over. Two women about my age gave me the thumbs up.

I laughed and waved back, quickly grabbing the dress strap as my breasts were now fully exposed as the wind pushed the straps apart. I think the ladies enjoyed the show.

Both Howard and I laughed.

We exited at California St. and easily found parking near the closed-off streets. Howard pushed the button to close the top. It took me a few minutes to brush my wind blown hair and refresh my makeup.

He reached over and removed the clamps from my breasts. The rush of blood into the abused skin sent a sharp pain to my body. "We'll put the clamps back on for the ride home. I want to watch the effect this dress has on the people who check you out. We don't need the addition of the clamps for that." He said.

We put on our masks and stepped out of the car. It was cooler here near the ocean. My nipples quickly hardened, already peeking through the thin fabric of my dress.

We were a little early, so we walked up and down main, looking at how each restaurant was set up outside.

They were now allowed to have 20% occupancy inside and we'd reserved one of the few inside tables. Each restaurant had a lot more tables outside because of the street closure.

Howard put his arm around my waist, which raised the hem of my dress an inch. If a passerby checked me out closely, they could see my pussy lips sticking out below the dress.

My outfit was attracting attention. I was sure that some of the guys, whose heads had turned as they followed me were going to get chewed out by their dates. This was fun.

We arrived at the restaurant and our table was ready. The inside had high-quality wood paneling. Along the walls were booths; half of them were taped off. There were plexiglass barriers between the tables. There were just a few tables on the floor with at least ten feet between them with plexiglass barriers. All the tables were covered with linen tablecloths that reached down to the floor.

I slid into the booth and my dress again rose. Howard motioned for me to slide over next to him. He put his hand on my pussy as our thighs touched.

The waiter handed us our menus and said, "I will wear my mask whenever I'm at your table. You do not need to keep your masks on. We have plexiglass barriers, plus right behind you is an air purifier. We have a separate one for each table. What would you like to drink?"

Howard ordered a half bottle of wine for us. The waiter told us tonight's specials and then said he'd be back with our drinks and take our order.

Howard leaned over and whispered in my ear," I want you to arrange your straps so that your nipples are just starting to peak out."

"You really do want me to get arrested for indecent exposure," I replied.

Howard said, "I think you would look outstanding in an orange jumpsuit." We both laughed.

I arranged the straps so that one side of my nipples showed. "Is this acceptable?" I asked.

"Yes, you did that perfectly. Tonight is going to make a great entry in my journal." He said.

"Wait, you have a journal? I did not know that."

"I wasn't trying to hide it from you, I just hadn't brought it up. Our relationship is very new and we are still learning about each other. You can read it if you want." He offered.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he started to massage my pussy. "I also have a very detailed online diary, and you can read it. But maybe you can answer a question I've always wondered about. Why do women call it a diary and men call it a journal?"

"I have no idea, but I guess when used to describe a chronicle of events, then it's the same. But a journal can also refer to things that aren't a diary."

When the waiter came back with our wine, his eyes were laser-focused on my nipples peeking out of my dress. Howard still had his hand on my pussy and just ignored the waiter's stare. Howard was enjoying this.

Howard then dropped his cellphone under the table. At the same time, he pulled the tablecloth up so that my pussy could be seen by anyone under the table.

He said to the waiter, "Oops, how clumsy of me. I've dropped my phone and it will be hard for me to bend down to get it. Since your side of the booth is more open, would you mind getting for me?"

The waiter replied, "Sure."

Howard quickly used his hands to push my legs further apart so that my pussy was completely visible.

As the waiter ducked under the table, we could see his body freeze.

Howard said, "Can you see everything down there?"

From under the table, the waiter said, "Hem,.. haaaaaw ...I... um ...ahh .. think ... ahh... I can ... um ... see ... ah ... um ... it."

Howard instructed, "Turn on the light on your phone so you can see better."

The waiter replied, "Good idea."

I could hear him rustling about, then I saw a glow coming through the tablecloth right above my pussy.

Howard pulled the tablecloth up a little higher and said, "Can you see it clearly?"

The waiter replied, "I sure can, Sir."

Howard asked, "Are you close enough to touch it?"

The waiter asked, "Can I?"

Howard said, "Well, yes, grab my phone and bring it up."

The waiter said, "Yes Sir!" As he climbed out from under the table with a sheepish grin, he was holding Howard's phone.

He awkwardly looked at Howard, only looking at me sideways. I could see a bulge in his pants. He shifted his hips to try to conceal it, but he wasn't going to win that battle. He asked if he could take our orders, took them, then fled. We broke out laughing.

I said, "You were so mean in how you teased him. It was so funny to see his face. He had no idea where to look. I know what he will be dreaming about tonight."

The waiter came back with our appetizers. His face was pointed at Howard, but his eyes were on my chest.

Howard said, "Let's blow his mind when he comes back. Pull your straps so the nipples are fully exposed."

I laughed, "This is going to be his most memorable night ever as a waiter."

I adjusted my straps. I was getting quite aroused thinking about the head games we were playing with the waiter.

When the waiter came back with our main course, he couldn't keep his off my chest. He took a long time collecting our appetizer dishes.

As we finished our main course, Howard said, "I want you to slip out of your dress and hand it to me."

I looked around, with the high back of the booth's seats, the only way someone could see me was if they were standing directly in front of the table. I pulled the dress to just under my arms, slipped the back over my head, pushed the straps down each arm. I then handed the dress to him and he put it on the table. I was now completely naked in a restaurant. All I had on was a big smile...my strappy high heels and choker.

The waiter came back to get our dessert orders and pick up our main course dishes. He took a double-take at my condition. After he took our dessert order, Howard asked, "Would you take our picture, so we remember this evening." Howard handed the waiter his phone. As Howard put one arm around me, he placed the other hand on my pussy and squeezed repeatedly.

"Please take a lot of pictures so that we'll get at least a few good ones."

http://youtalktrash.com/members/vanheusden/

https://www.riemurasia.net/user/vanheusden

http://teleonline.org/miembros/vanheusden/

https://www.blogger.com/profile/13864613811848275442

http://opensourcebridge.org/users/4905

http://www.dronestagr.am/author/yuyucuki/

https://donorbox.org/lorie-mcnulty

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=84332

https://hub.docker.com/u/gutokupu

https://blog.discoveryeducation.com/3rd-annual-streamathon/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 07

Night Out Ch. 02: Good Morning